Skip to main content
Mold needs a dark moist environment and an organic substrate to grow. 

Elimination of one or more of these elements can disrupt the mold lifecycle and inhibit mold’s ability to return. 

TileLok enables MARBLELIFE® to prevent moisture from penetrating through the surface to feed and nourish mold.  This approach is much more environmentally friendly than dumping gallons of bleach on your contaminated areas. 

MARBLELIFE® TileLok® treatment provides a non-porous protective barrier that prevents moisture from reaching the stone surface.

Easy to clean and maintain, TileLok® protects surfaces while keeping them free from mold.

Contact us for your free estimate Call 800-1-20-01-69 to locate your nearest MARBLELIFE® office.

Learn More about Tilelok™

¿Qué dicen los demás?

¡Lea nuestras reseñas!

Lea nuestras reseñas
Antes y después

Vea nuestras galerías de antes y después

Ver galerías
Marblelife Before and After Image

Utilizados por nuestros técnicos certificados en cuidado de piedra de MARBLELIFE®

Cómprelos hoy
Marblelife Product Images